Guest can offer to make a booking online firstname.lastname@example.org through the site or by contacting Reko Homes by telephone on +00233 24 406 6799. It is important that guests check the information furnished when making the bookings.
Upon receipt of a booking confirmation, Reko Homes Self-Catering Accommodation is not obliged to make any property available until a booking confirmation has been sent to guest either by email, or contacting client by telephone. However, upon issuing a booking confirmation, Reko homes Self-Catering Accommodation shall be responsible to providing the accommodation referred to in the booking confirmation.
Reko homes is required to either accept or reject you booking within 36 hours of your booking request.
If guest request a booking, they will be responsible and liable to pay the relevant rental rate due for such booking if accepted by Reko Homes. Guest will be asked during the booking process to provide payment card information and billing address.
As a guest, if you cancel your booking, the provisions and refund levels below will apply. Please note that no refunds will be provided after the last deadline set out in the cancellation policy.
Should you decide to book a stay with us and the rental transaction is concluded, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be required to pay an amount equal to the fees displayed on the site or at the accommodation site of Reko Homes. The fees displayed will have (1) the rental rate and any additional service charges, plus any applicable taxes and VAT.
Payment is set in the currency which Reko Homes wishes to charge for rental and accommodation services. We reserve the right to accept or reject a currency which we feel will not be acceptable by our bankers.
As a guest, you hereby authorise and agree that Reko Homes shall debit (whether directly or indirectly via a third party payment processor, subject to the third party’s terms and conditions). You also agree to pay any other charges agreed during the booking of the accommodation plus any service charges that you may incur while using some other services of the guest houses, such including executive services, laundering, food and drinks and other products and services. You will receive notification by email for receipt of payment.
The payment shall be taken by debit or by any of the acceptable payment methods listed on the site, which may include debit and credit card (MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa debit/Credit Card etc) or any such payments as set out by us.
Payment shall be taken in cash in US Dollars, British Pounds, Euros or its equivalent in the local currency the CEDI. All cash payments shall be double checked against counter-fiet purposes.
No payments shall be made by cheques, as cheques are not acceptable for whatsoever reason or purposes, unless agreed by management through credit checks.
You will also be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address and payment information.
Changes and Cancellations by Guests
If guests want to change their booking for whatever reason, guests will need to contact and communicate with us by either email, or by telephone for such changes. Guest must note that as they have previously agreed and accepted the terms in respect of the booking, we reserve the right to and may therefore, charge guests additional charges for such changes.
Guest can cancel their booking at any time subject to and in accordance with the cancellation policy and the payment due under such policy in the event of cancellation will be deducted from any refund to guests.
- Bookings cancelled up to 2 weeks before the start of the stay will receive a 98% refund.
- Bookings cancelled up to 1 week before the start of the stay will receive 85% refund.
2. Firm and Strict Cancellation Type
- Bookings cancelled up to 2 days before the start of the stay will receive 75% refund.
- Bookings cancelled up to 1 day the start of the stay will receive 42.5% refund.
Reko Homes self-Catering Accommodation may set additional charges in the form of deposit or otherwise (for example, cleaning fees, guest house, lodge, hotel and accommodation related issues, security deposit and late checkout fees) that are due from guests which are not included or factored in the original booking rate/charges. These additional charges may be agreed by us through separate arrangements or as expressly stated in the booking summary page. Payment of such charges (for example upon arrival or check-out) must be made by you directly to management.
Complaints and Our Responsibility.
Our Liability to Guests
- If you have a problem during your stay, please inform management immediately. We have a sole discretion in deciding how to deal with your complaint.
- We only accept responsibility for any injury, illness or death, if caused by our own negligence and liability in respect of statutory rights that you may have against us as a consumer that can be excluded or limited by law. Any claims arising out of your stay in our accommodation must be discussed with management and you are to adhere to the terms and conditions and bound by these terms. Reko Homes Self- Catering Accommodation has a right to make changes to the terms and conditions and subject to review by any applicable laws.
- Reko Homes self-catering accommodation reserves the right to make claims against guest for damages, theft, injury or any such.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Such circumstances include but not limited to war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, or terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, airport closures, bad weather conditions, interruption or failure of a utility service or the acts of any local or national government. We reserve the right to cancel any booking affected by such circumstances.
- To the extent permitted by Law, we hereby exclude: (1) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and (ii) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by guest in connection with any booking including loss of income or revenue, loss of business; loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings; loss of data, and loss of goodwill, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our ability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Behaviour of Guests
- As a guest, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of all members of your party during your stay at the accommodation. We shall be under no obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any cost or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation) that you may incur as a result of your stay being terminated early by us because of your behaviour or the behaviour of members of your party.
- If you cause damage to any equipment, facilities of accommodation provided for your stay, you must fully reimburse us for the cost of damage. You must also indemnify us for the full amount of any claim made against us by any third party services or products.
- We take every care to ensure that the details on this website are accurate at time of going live. Pricing errors can occasionally be made; if you happen to spot an error we are under no obligation to honor this price. Photographs are taken at our accommodations and are intended for guidance only. Local attractions and event dates were accurate at the time of being published but are all subject to changes made by the individual organizers and attractions. We recommend you check directly with the attraction for full details of dates, events and opening times.
Guests with disabilities
- We are happy to provide as much advice and information as possible to people with disabilities who wish to stay with us. It is important that you talk to our reservations team before making the booking as, for example, not all accommodation are suitable for guests with disabilities and wheelchair access may be limited. All requirements must be confirmed in writing or email and are subject to availability. Special requests cannot be made a condition of your booking as they are always subject to availability.
Dogs and other Pets
- Dogs and Pets are not welcomed in our accommodation..
- All our accommodations are designated non-smoking areas. So, we would ask holidaymakers to please refrain from smoking in their holiday accommodation, guest can smoke at designated smoking areas.
- If any provisions or part of a provision, of these terms is found by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or enforceable, such provision or part-provision will be struck out of these terms and the reminder of these terms will apply as if the offending provision or part-provision had never been agreed.